Thursday, October 23, 2008

New Watchmen Teaser Poster

I am a huge fan of Watchmen and am really excited about the movie coming out. All the footage I have seen looks great even some of the early posters looked liked it belonged. However the new official teaser poster has been released and I am not a fan.

It looks very bland and considering the fact that its revealing on the most climatic scene in the book and I'm sure in the movie it all looks rather stale. Not to mention the tagline on the poster is god awful. I know it fits the ending theme of the book but on the poster its out of place and conveys poorly on the message its trying to communicate. I'm just disappointed.

"Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense." -The Comedian

No comments: